f/8; 1/125 sec; ISO 100
I had the opportunity to visit Olympia in the springtime during my trip to Greece where the ancient olympic games originated and were held. The trees were just blossoming and the sky was overcast which brought the ruins to life.
It always amazes me how differently each sunset can look depending upon where you are in the world!
Chicago Skyline – f/5.6; ISO 800; 1/15 sec.
Danube River – f/7.1; ISO 200; 1/125 sec.
Sorrento, Italy – f/10; ISO 200; 1/250 sec.
“Water is the most perfect traveler because when it travels it becomes the path itself,” Mehmet Murat Ildan.
f/11; 1/60 sec; ISO-160; 16mm – Taken in Anafiotika, Athens, Greece.
Traveling is not just seeing the new…it is also leaving behind. Not just opening doors…also closing them behind you…never to return. But the place you have left forever is always there for you to see…whenever you shut your eyes. Jan Myrdal
“Nature is the art of God.” Dante Alighieri
Each one has its own path and its own power. A lot like us!
Norway – f/5; 1/800 sec; ISO-500; 74mm
Alaska – f/14; ISO 200; 1/200; 187mm
Yosemite – f/5; 1/400 sec; ISO-100; 20mm
Thank you, Ribana, for the nomination. It is an honor. Be sure to check out Ribana’s blog, Popsicle Society for some very interesting reads.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award for bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring – people who spread “sunshine” to the blogging world!
Thank the blogger/s who nominated you.
Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post and list the rules.
Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
Ribana’s questions for me:
- Do you think we are alone in the universe? No. I think there are other life forms out there.
- What makes you feel happy? A warm sunny fall day walking through the woods.
- Do you smile everyday? Most days.
- Do you like traveling? Yes very much so.
- If you are a gentleman, when was the last time you gave flowers to a lady and if you are a lady when was the last time you received flowers from a gentlemen? On my birthday in August.
- What motivates you to keep going everyday? I have a lot of interests, and I seem to go from one to the other. But my biggest interest is photography.
- How do you keep up with your blog and your followers? Do you have enough time? I just started blogging. So there is so much to learn. I plan to be a lot more active after the first of the year.
- Between becoming a cyborg or dying what would you choose? Dying because I believe in an afterlife.
- Are you a curious person? Yes, but I don’t cross the line when it comes to curiosity into people’s lives.
- What’s your favorite food? Watermelon.
- Have you ever been to Antarctica? No, but I would like to.
Denise Bush’s Photo Blog
Jeff Sinon Photography
Live & Learn – David Kanigan
My Questions for you:
- What is your favorite book?
- If you could choose one thing to do today what would it be?
- Who is the person you look up to the most in your life?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- Does writing come easy or hard to you?
- If you could visit one place in the world where would it be?
- What is your “happy” color?
- Do you play a musical instrument?
- What in life are you passionate about?
- What is your favorite movie character?
- Are you an animal lover?